Kids Club is a licensed before-and-after school program administered by Scottsdale Unified School District’s participating schools.
Early bird drop-off begins at 6:30 a.m. and after school operates from school dismissal until 6:30 p.m. Students are greeted each day by qualified childcare specialists who facilitate activities that may include: arts and crafts, active group games, sports, team-building exercises, science, technology and supervised homework time. Snacks are served every day.
Unfortunately, due to a severe staffing shortage, we have had to close Kids Club registration and start a waitlist at the following schools for the upcoming 22-23 school:
- Desert Canyon
Click here to be added to the waitlist. We will notify you if we are able to enroll additional students.In mid-August we will evaluate our daily Kids Club attendance at these sites and determine, at that time, if we are able to accommodate additional students. We are also continuing to seek additional employees for all of our programs.Due to licensing requirements from the Department of Health Services, we are required to have specific staff : child ratios.If your school's Kids Club is currently at capacity, and you would like to be added to the wait list, please complete the waitlist form. We will contact you when there is a spot. We appreciate your support as we continue to seek qualified staff members for our programs. Please contact me if you have any questions - Dr. Christine Bonow- Director of Early Learning and Community Education - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
- Review the requirements and have the necessary documentation ready.
- Sign into SUSD’s Touchbase website.
– Enter your child’s Student ID as the User Name and the password will be your last name (first letter capitalized).
– If you do not know your child’s ID number, please contact your school. You must use your child’s ID to pull the proper classes.
- When signed in, click on your student’s name.
- Click the button titled, “Items at Student’s School – Registration Payments.”
- In the Categories section, click on “Kids Club (Before/Aftercare)”
- Click on Registration Fee (only need to do this once annually).
- Click the “Buy” button.
- Click the Checkout link at the top. It should indicate “1” in the shopping cart.
- Click on the button titled, “Checkout Step 1: Additional Info.”
- Important: Parents must complete the DHS Emergency Card and provide it to the Kids Club department annually. Email the completed DHS card to KidsClub@susd.org. **NOTE: Please put your student’s school name in the space provided at the top right CDC#
- When you have sent the email with the attached DHS card, check the box accordingly below the link for the DHS card.
- Click the “Checkout Step 2: Payment” to complete your purchase of the registration fee. This must be completed before registering for before or after school activities.
- Go back to Touchbase, click on your child’s name, and click on Kids Club (Afterschool) or Early Bird (before school).
- Add the specific weeks that you want your child to attend Kids Club. You can add multiple weeks to your cart before purchasing.
- Complete the purchase of the days/months you requested by clicking the Checkout link at the top.
Kids Club Location Contacts
|School||Site Phone Number||Kids Club Specialist|
|Desert Canyon||480-748-6914||Kameryn Demetrulias|