The Cherokee APT is an integral part of the educational experience at Cherokee, built on the partnership with the Students, Teachers, Parents and Administration.
Through multiple avenues, we are able to fund many key programs and events.
If you are interested in being paired with a family, please fill out the contact form below and a new family liaison will contact you.
In addition, as a new family, we encourage you to do the following things:
- Please join the APT. Sign up at CherokeeChargers.com.
- In addition, please take a moment to learn more about the Cherokee APT, as it will most certainly enrich your overall experience at Cherokee.
- Read the latest news in our monthly newsletter, Inside Scoop.
- One of the best ways to stay informed is to become involved. We can’t do anything without our volunteers!
- Check the Get Involved tab frequently for opportunities to help out!
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Finally, please plan to attend our Chat With Chantler – APT Meetings held twice a year.
- These informative sessions will be held in the Cherokee cafeteria and the dates can be found on the APT calendar. Everyone is welcome – bring a friend!
- Topics discussed include school budget items (i.e., how funds are spent throughout the year), upcoming events, school district news and more! These meetings are a great way to hear about what is going on within Cherokee, ask questions, and to get to know other families at school.